Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,484 (€6,162) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)