Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,350 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,105 (€5,614) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)