Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.129 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,586 (E£ 8,488) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)