Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 MXN / PYG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,615 (13,489,407 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)