Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05898 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,637 (756,808 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)