Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.538 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,515 (17,066 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)