Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,255 (10,212 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)