Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17347 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,826 (¥316,054) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)