Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,001 (CH$1,499,762) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)