Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02935 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,355 (CH$1,749,853) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)