Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02792 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,567 (CH$700,910) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)