Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02998 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,394 (CH$446,777) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)