Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.651 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,973 (S/. 13,090) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)