Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 146,369 (8,008,768 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (44 minutes ago)