Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01746 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,797 (5,601,111 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)