Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.700 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 105% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,105 (Dinar 3,506) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)