Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01753 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,589 (₩2,373,077) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)