Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01847 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 164% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 137,443 (₩7,441,755) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)