Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01723 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 143% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,283 (₩6,054,014) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)