Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,821 (₩4,958,542) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)