Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01729 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,249 (₩6,320,186) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)