Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01875 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 166% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 138,418 (₩7,383,973) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)