Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01748 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,510 (₩7,179,973) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)