Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01770 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 153% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,022 (₩7,289,763) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)