Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02725 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,144 (CH$2,170,353) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)