Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35428 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,924 (Php132,447) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)