Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40984 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,936 (Php29,123) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)