Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34957 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,593 (Php107,541) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)