Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00624 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,890 (3,185,200 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)