Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01744 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,045 (₩2,812,508) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)