Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01824 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,783 (₩2,838,561) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)