Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.487 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,134 (R$ 11,688) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)