Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,589 (R$ 9,714) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)