Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27528 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,993 (₨119,856) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)