Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.863 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,707 (Bs 25,610) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)