Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.779 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,374 (Bs 24,938) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)