Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,682 (﷼ 80,046,350) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)