Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,126 (﷼ 98,606,671) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)