Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.930 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,387 (Dinar 4,922) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)