Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.925 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,509 (Dinar 1,057) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)