Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,566 (Bs 79,589,997) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)