Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.909 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,210 (Bs 34,160) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)