Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05963 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,434 (1,198,030 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)