Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05301 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,472 (612,520 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)