Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05853 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,500 (179,401 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)