Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16392 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,529 (326,553 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)