Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16738 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,277 (246,605 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)