Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04213 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,218 (1,002,179 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)