Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.941 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,247 (﷼ 9,563) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)