Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,886 (E£ 32,727) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)