Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,768 (E£ 44,605) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)