Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,485 (E£ 44,748) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)