Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.093 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,746 (E£ 36,358) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)