Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,753 (E£ 22,788) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)