Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,500 (E£ 27,424) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (32 minutes ago)