Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.025 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,060 (5,994 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)