Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.865 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,964 (3,604 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)