Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.752 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,611 (4,109 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (44 minutes ago)