Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.859 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,069 (14,715 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)