Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 29% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,942 (30,981 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)