Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.769 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 66,247 (23,929 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)