Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / AED
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,254 (Dirham 11,463) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)