Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.208 MXN / AED
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,763 (Dirham 15,317) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)