Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,439 (﷼ 60,677,778) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)