Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,385 (23,479 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)