Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.000 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,190 (7,097 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brighton and Hove costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $661 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Resistencia costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Calama costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)