Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.673 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,998 (AU$7,633) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (42 minutes ago)