Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 887 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,633 (76,015 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)