Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 936 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,210 (113,586 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)