Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.655 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 305% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 190,425 (71,716 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (27 minutes ago)