Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.100 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 68% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,669 (88,799 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)