Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.850 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 345% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 182,340 (63,982 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (32 minutes ago)