Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05244 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,878 (1,008,390 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)