Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01600 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 89% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,624 (8,852,866 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)