Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01565 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,161 (4,867,468 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)