Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03292 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,467 (1,411,301 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)