Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03452 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,270 (1,832,936 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)