Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03313 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 146,620 (4,426,008 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)