Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03095 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 88% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 152,760 (4,935,393 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)