Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,320 (﷼ 152,322,032) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)