Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,707 (﷼ 139,844,251) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)