Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,531 (﷼ 75,531,671) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)