Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,455 (﷼ 80,176,521) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)