Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.850 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,690 (kr31,121) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)