Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.084 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 114% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,694 (kr32,650) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (41 minutes ago)