Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1719.163 TZS / LYD *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,211,136 Shilling (2,450 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)