Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1669.900 TZS / LYD *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,307,282 Shilling (2,579 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (22 minutes ago)