Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.869 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,977,285 Shilling (23,576₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)