Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06863 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,642,228 Shilling (﷼ 38,499,507) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)