Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.484 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,611,509 Shilling (Php60,057) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)