Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 368.765 TZS / HRK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,783,505 Shilling (12,972 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)