Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 614.436 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,318,725 Shilling (5,401 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)