Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.291 TZS / TWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,419,970 Shilling (57,186 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)